Kitchen Splashbacks - supplied and installation service

Splashbacks & Upstands whats the difference and what do I need?

What is an upstand?

An upstands is a piece of material that is found on top of the rear of a worktop normally between 50mm (approximately 2 inches) and 100mm (4 inches).

Laminate & wood upstands

Solid surface upstands

Square or coved?


What are splashbacks? 

Splashbacks are used to go behind your worktops as a decorative material and is available in multiple finishes, materials and colours. 


Laminate Splashbacks


Glass Splashbacks



Perspex Splashbacks

Get In Touch

Get In Touch

Contact wt laminates

Units 10 to 12, Newport Business Centre, Corporation Road Newport South Wales NP19 4RF

01633 251908

Get A Quote For Your Worktops

Use Our Worktop
Calculator To

Get A Quote